These are 3 advantages of the Samsung Galaxy M14 5G that are worth considering – In 2023, Samsung will again present the Galaxy M series with a bigger battery. The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G, which was launched recently, is equipped with a large 6,000mAh battery with extraordinary endurance. In a test, the Galaxy M14 has a long standby and screen on time. With one SIM card and 70 percent internet connection using Wi-Fi, the Galaxy M14 5G gets 12 hours of screen on time.
“We are again presenting the Galaxy M14 5G smartphone with a battery that not only has a large capacity of 6,000mAh, but also has high endurance. Powered by an Exynos 1330 Octa Core processor, the battery power is truly #No Dead for various usage scenarios, from social media updates, video streaming, to gaming,” said Wildan Mukholad, MX Product Marketing Senior Manager at Samsung Electronics Indonesia.
1. Large and economical battery in its class
With a capacity of 6,000mAh, the Samsung Galaxy M14 5G is equipped with a battery that is considered jumbo in its class. From a full charge, this phone has a very long standby time and screen on time. Standby time reaches 2 days 22 hours. Screen on time reaches 12 hours 38 minutes and screen off time reaches 2 days 9 hours.
For daily use scenarios, such a large battery allows you to do many things. With this cellphone you can watch movies on Netflix for 5 hours 31 minutes and the battery is reduced to 25 percent.
Watch: Comparison of Xiaomi Redmi 12C vs Realme C33: Which is more attractive at a million prices?
With that remaining power, you can still play the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bang for 3 hours 46 minutes and the battery still has 15 percent remaining. Still lazy to go anywhere? Continue playing the Ragnarok Origin Global game for 59 minutes and the battery still has 12.9 percent left.
After that, you can still scroll FYP videos on TikTok for 1 hour 16 minutes and the remaining battery is 8.3 percent. Finally, it’s time to relax while enjoying music on YouTube Music for a few minutes, and the battery still has 2 percent left. Economical right?
If the battery is close to lowbatt or even depleted, fast charging via a 25W charger will recharge it quickly.
2. Fast Performance with Exynos 1330
The performance offered by the Samsung Galaxy M14 5G can be said to be fast in its class according to Laptophia because it is only supported by the SoC (System on Chip) Samsung Exynos 1330 (5nm) which carries an octa-core processor consisting of a dual-core ARM Cortex-A78 with a speed of 2.4GHz and hexa-core ARM Cortex-A55 with a speed of 2GHz combined with 4GB or 6GB of RAM memory, as well as enhanced graphics from the powerful Mali-G68 MP2 GPU (Graphics Processing Unit).
With a large 6.6-inch screen and Full HD resolution, the visuals presented are clear and detailed. Moreover, it is supported by a refresh rate of 90Hz, so it still feels smooth for watching movies or scrolling on social media.
With the Samsung Exynos 1330 chipset supported by 6GB of RAM capacity which can be enlarged with RAM Plus up to 6GB, this phone can be relied upon to do various things, as needed. Starting from updating social media, taking photos or recording vlogs for content, watching series or movies on streaming services, or gaming, explains #NoMatiness.
3. Extensive Internal Memory
The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G has a SIM Tray which supports two SIM card slots and one external memory card slot. This means you can install two SIM cards at the same time, plus an external memory card.
This cellphone is equipped with a large internal memory capacity, ranging from 64GB to 128GB, which can be selected according to your needs. If not much, you can add up to 1TB of memory with a MicroSD external memory card.
With a storage capacity of 1TB, you can store at least 250,000 photos of 12MP resolution each, 250 movies or HD videos of up to 500 hours, or 6.5 million pages of Office documents, PDFs, presentations, and so on. With a large memory capacity, you can also download more applications as needed without worrying about running out of space. You can also use this phone for a longer time.
You can check the latest prices and promos for the Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Here (Click) or on Shopee (Click)
Specifications for the Samsung Galaxy M14 5G
- Android 13 operating system with the Samsung One UI Core 5.0 interface
- Samsung Exynos 1330 (5nm) chipset with an octa-core processor consisting of a dual-core ARM Cortex-A78 2.4GHz and hexa-core ARM Cortex-A55 2GHz
- Mali-G68 MP2 graphics
- Triple or three rear cameras with 50 megapixel resolution, Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor 1/2.76 inch 0.64um pixels, phase-detection autofocus, f/1.8 aperture lens, equipped with LED flash + 2 megapixel (macro) f/2.4 + 2 megapixel aperture lens (depth sensor) f/2.4 aperture lens
- Front camera 13 megapixel fixed focus, BSI CMOS sensor 1/3 inch 1.12um pixels, f/2.0 aperture lens
- Touchscreen Infinity-V Display 6.6 inches 2.5D, with Full HD+ resolution 1080 x 2408 pixels, 400 ppi (pixel per inch) density, 90Hz refresh rate, 16M colors, PLS TFT panel
- 4GB or 6GB RAM memory, 64GB or 128GB ROM, equipped with a microSD slot up to 1TB (dedicated slot)
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, GPS, Dual SIM, NFC, Dolby Atmos, fingerprint sensor (side mounted), face unlock
- GSM / 3G HSPA / 4G LTE / 5G
- Dimensions are 166.8 x 77.2 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 206 grams
- Non-removable 6000mAh battery, fast charging 15W
- Dark Blue, Blue and Silver colors
You might like: Review of Infinix Note 12 2023, Fast Performance with Helio G99 Power with Full Features