Kofax Marketplace Relaunched, Accelerating Partner Ecosystem – Kofax, the industry leader for intelligent automation (IA) platforms, announced the official relaunch of Kofax Marketplace, a digital hub for applications, connectors, devices, and templates for sophisticated integration between leading businesses and automation software.
The Kofax Marketplace showcases high-quality assets created independently by Kofax partners, consultants and engineers to empower businesses of all types to accelerate automation initiatives and achieve faster ROI.
“Kofax Intelligent Automation Platform is a complete and robust suite of tools designed to arm business users with the opportunity to reshape their work. Today, our customers’ top concern is their immediate need to maximize ROI on all investments in automation technology,” said Bill Mariani, VP Ecosystem at Kofax.
“Kofax Marketplace provides an ideal location to access deep learning opportunities and ready-to-use assets that connect easily and seamlessly to existing investments on key platform elements, such as Kofax TotalAgility, RPA, and others.”
Like today’s popular app stores, the Kofax Marketplace brings together solutions built specifically for Kofax products as well as innovative solutions to common automation challenges. Users can:
- Finding prebuilt solutions to business problems
- Save more time in application development and get around bottlenecks that require extensive dedicated programming
- Finding creative and innovative solutions according to needs while looking at the way others think out-of-the-box
- Scale faster and reach important automation milestones in less time
- Accelerate and increase ROI by expanding the reach and value of Kofax investments
This update to the redesigned Kofax Marketplace includes enhanced search features and a new front page that makes it easier to find industry-critical solutions or new products. The new carousel feature will also help customers quickly see popular and relevant solutions for different categories.
Kofax Marketplace features over 60 free assets as well as 140 paid ones which include:
- Connectors for Kofax software to third-party platforms, from Salesforce to ChatGPT
- Prebuilt robots to automate processes
- A framework of scripts, code and automation
- Templates, dashboards, best practices guides, and more
To learn more about Kofax Marketplace and find ready-made solutions you can use today, visit marketplace.kofax.com.
You might like:Review of the Asus Vivobook Pro 15 OLED M6500, a Fast and Versatile 120Hz OLED Laptop