Currently, it is easy to apply for a Police Record Certificate (SKCK) online. This makes it easy for people who are busy and don’t have time to come to the police station.
Image Credit: Google
SKCK serves as a reference to find out someone’s criminal record, where this certificate is issued directly by the Indonesian National Police. However, before entering the official Polri website to make an SKCK online, here is a list of documents that must be prepared first:
Document Requirements for Making SKCK
- Identity Card (KTP)
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of birth certificate or birth certificate, diploma and marriage certificate
- Photocopy of family card (KK)
- Fingerprint documents as well as fingerprint formulas
- Photocopy of another identity for those who do not meet the requirements to make a KTP
- 6 pieces of 4×6 color passport photo with red background, modestly dressed and collared
- Photos may not use facial accessories, showing the whole face and for applicants who wear the hijab must show the whole face.
- With these requirements, applicants can apply for SKCK online more easily and practically.
How to Make SKCK Online via HP
- To make SKCK online via cellphone, here are the steps:
- Enter the site “https://skck.polri.go.id/” or the online SKCK page according to the applicant’s domicile or residence.
- Select the registration form menu located in the upper right corner.
- Select the Satwil section and specify the reason for submitting an SKCK in the “Select Type of Need” column.
- Select the regional unit for the SKCK making and collection process according to the KTP address.
- Fill in the applicant’s full address according to the KTP.
- Choose the method of payment to be made, either in cash (counter) or BRIVA (BRI Virtual Account).
- Make sure all fields are filled in, then click “Continue”.
- Complete the data in the “Personal Data” form, such as full name, place and date of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, religion, occupation, telephone number, address, identity number or passport number if any.
- Upload a 4×6 photo file according to the specified requirements.
- Complete the forms of family relations, education, criminal cases, physical characteristics, and upload document attachments.
- Attach the fingerprint formula obtained at the Polres office according to domicile.
- After completing the form above, the applicant will receive proof of registration and the number used for online SKCK payments.
- The cost of making an online SKCK is IDR 30,000. After paying and printing proof, the applicant can pick up the physical SKCK letter at the Polres according to their domicile.
In this way, online SKCK management becomes easier and more practical, so applicants don’t have to bother coming to the police station.