Claroty XioT Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Now Available on the ServiceNow Platform – Claroty, a cyber-physical systems protection company, today announced it has expanded its footprint within the ServiceNow ecosystem with the release of a new set of native integrations that leverage the Service Graph Connector (SGC) and Vulnerability Response (VR) infrastructure.
This new integration allows the CMDB and VR ServiceNow products to ingest the deep details of cyber-physical systems across the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT), which Claroty automatically discovers and profiles. As a result, customers gain a comprehensive centralized inventory of assets, the ability to identify and take action on vulnerable assets, and the power to drive efficiency and reduce risk where it matters most.
The new integration is fully compatible with Claroty’s SaaS-based xDome and Medigate platforms and on-premises Continuous Threat Detection (CTD) solutions, this integration allows Operational Technology Manager (OTM), VR, and ServiceNow’s Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) to use the identity, Claroty profile , vulnerability and risk data seamlessly in their native workflow, without the need for additional scripts or manual work.
As a result, customers can optimize and expand their security and operational workflows with a centralized, real-time inventory of all assets and associated risk and vulnerability details across their XIoT environments — fed directly from Claroty products to the ServiceNow platform.
Additional capabilities and benefits include:
- Automated discovery of all XIoT assets — including operational technology (OT), internet of medical things (IoMT), building management systems (BMS), and other commercial IoT assets
- Merged their discovered XIoT inventory with IT inventory tracked in CMDB ServiceNow to create a unified, cybersecurity contextual, and in-depth inventory of all connected assets
- Seamlessly use asset data exported from Claroty CTD, xDome, and Medigate across ServiceNow products without additional manual work, as each integration includes built-in support for ServiceNow native data models
- Extension of existing IT or SecOps vulnerability triage workflow and capabilities to XIoT systems
- Investigate and respond more effectively to XIoT cybersecurity incidents
“As cyber-physical systems become increasingly connected and complex, they become vulnerable to cyber intrusions. Most of the industry vulnerabilities are due to companies not being able to see and fully inventory their XIoT assets, which leaves the door wide open for bad actors to exploit vulnerabilities,” said Karan Shrivastava, Director of Product Management, Operational Technology at ServiceNow.
“Integrating OTM ServiceNow with Claroty’s xDome, Medigate and CTD gives companies the asset discovery and vulnerability management capabilities they need to secure their industrial, healthcare or commercial operations, all within the ServiceNow platform.”
“Together, Claroty and ServiceNow help companies quickly and comprehensively discover the assets they own, which in turn allows them to quickly assess and address asset vulnerabilities,” said Stephan Goldberg, VP Technology Alliances at Claroty.
“The combination of Claroty’s granular passive vulnerability management capabilities with ServiceNow’s native asset data modeling support empowers our customers to achieve cyber and operational resilience by pre-empting cyberattacks and preventing downtime.”
You may like: Poco X5 5G Price and Specifications powered by Snapdragon 695 5G with 48MP Camera